Welcome to the Wolfe & Lois, your best resource to have a healthy lifestyle.
Find out some helpful tips on what food you can eat and not eat.
Whether you’re a teenager who’s extremely active or not, you’ll learn how to have proper nutrition and will likewise be updated on some of the best news about maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Wolfe & Lois is an open forum blog which is designed to give updates about healthy diet and lifestyle. It aims to educate adolescents about the best ways to have a healthier and longer life even if they are busy. It also gives daily tips about the best food to eat, physical exercises to remain fit, and a lot more.
Vaping and smoking offer users the best way to enjoy the pleasure cigarettes and cannabis products come with. However, they all have risks and side effects every user should know. Are you wondering which one is safe? This guide brings you the health benefits of vaping...
What is Leptitox? Leptitox is a dietary supplement used with the goal of helping people lose weight primarily through belly fat. The supplement is ingested orally and decreases the appetite of the user. Some of the ingredients in this supplement are also clinically...
Vaping and smoking offer users the best way to enjoy the pleasure cigarettes and cannabis products come with. However, they all have risks and side effects every user should know. Are you wondering which one is safe? This guide brings you the health benefits of vaping vs. smoking for your better understanding.
To begin with, vaping involves inhalation of aerosol containing various chemicals, mainly nicotine and flavor. An e-cigarette or a unique device is used to provide nicotine by heating a liquid in a much harmless way. Smoking, on the other side, gives nicotine through the burning of tobacco.
Generally, neither vaping nor smoking have health benefits to humans. According to scientific evidence, smoking tends to be quite harmful than vaping. Since cigarettes have plenty of toxic substances than vaping liquids, but this doesn’t imply that vaping is safe based on the following reasons.
- Most e-cigarettes have high amounts of nicotine, a chemical substance that lowers the brain’s growth and development in fetuses and teens.
- The vaping liquid is highly dangerous to children and adults when swallowed, inhaled, or comes into contact with the skin.
- Vaping offers various harmful chemicals like diacetyl, heavy metals, cancer-causing chemicals, and VOCs (volatile compounds).
Studies reveal that a total of 2807 patients were hospitalized or died due to vaping at the beginning of 2020. The list of vaping’s long term side effects is quite limited than smoking. But most studies show that vaping can:
- Causes damage to the lungs
- Delivers radicals in the body which may initiate cancer development
- Makes your immune system weak
- Limits brain development in kids, fetuses, and teenagers
Some people have reported to sustain burns caused when recharging the e-cigarettes. This is because of defective batteries that may result in explosions.
However, the exclusion of vitamin E acetate and other harmful ingredients from vaping products (see vape shop) have made it beneficial. In other words, the number and severity of symptoms experienced by people who vape have incredibly reduced. Plus, it is relatively cheaper than smoking, although they may all give the same feeling.
As for smoking, research indicates that it is quite harmful to your health as it causes death, damages specific body organs, and much more. Besides, smoking has numerous long term effects on your body. They are as follows;
- Lowers sperm count in men
- Increases the risk of pregnancy loss
- Damages your immune system
- May cause cancer to many parts of the body
- Initiates asthma attacks
- Increases the risk of stroke
- Impairs your general health
To this end, it is evident that both vaping and smoking are not the safest options. Vaping is relatively less harmful than smoking, and the discussion above can support that. However, the safest option is to quit vaping and smoking to stay healthier and avoid succumbing to the side effects each carries.
How SEO Can Give You a Boost in Clients
Whether it’s their nose or lips, most people don’t like something about themselves. It used to be that they would have to suck it up and learn to accept themselves, but now, that is not the case. With cosmetic surgery becoming more popular and affordable, there has been an increase in the demand for cosmetic doctors. This might not sound like an issue for the client, but for the doctor, it’s becoming harder and harder to find work. For them, the extra competition is not a good thing.
So, how do you get found on Google? The answer is SEO.
What is SEO?
If you have never heard of SEO, you might be wondering what it is. SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a marketing strategy used to grow visibility in a non-paid way. If a cosmetic surgeon isn’t getting many clients, it is natural to presume they aren’t making what they assumed when they entered the field. Hence, they probably don’t want to pay a ton advertising. Learning proper SEO strategies will be your best friend since many professionals don’t implement it.
Utilizing SEO on Your Website
Generic websites don’t cut it anymore. Flashy home pages and simple descriptions about your services is not going to work. Everyone has that. You need to stand out. Think about adding a blog to your website where you can use keywords from the Google Keyword Planner to drive you up the ranks. You might want to change your descriptions to include those same keywords you find in the Google planner. You can read even more on Practicebloom.
Utilizing SEO on Social Platforms
If you don’t have a social media platform, you should be creating one. Instagram is the most widely used platform for finding customers that is entirely free. In order to make Instagram work for you though, there are a few things that need to be done.
- Don’t use a generic name. For example, most surgeons list their account name as their name. This is a big no-no! No one is searching your name unless you are well known. Try entering something like this: your name | plastic surgeon. This way when someone types in “plastic surgeon,” you appear.
- Use hashtags. This sounds simple but it’s not. Most people only use the well-known hashtags, but you will get drowned in a sea of posts if you do this. Try using smaller hashtags along with the popular ones. The smaller ones around the 50K mark are niche specific, which means there is a greater chance you will be seen.